Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Raihan SSW-WEEK7


It was a cold, dark, gloomy night. I stumbled upon an abandoned hut deep in the heart of the forest. I was just about to enter the hut, when suddenly..... I heard something in the bushes when I looked nothing was there. Then I heard a lady scream really loud and I thought she needed help, I followed that voice and when I reached the lady she was lying dead on the ground.

I went closer to her suddenly she came back alive and she had no eyeballs on her eye she also had a scar on her face. I was really scared and I started running for my life, then she was right there, right in front of me. Then I knew it was a ghost. I still tried to save myself and ran really fast.

I ran to my hut, I heard something in the bushes again and this time the bush was glowing, I went to the bush really fast and I saw a glowing stick, I took that stick. Then all the glowness went into my mouth and I had the power of the wand inside me. I was the only one who control it. I didn't fear of the ghost any more I waved the wand and put a very powerful spell on the ghost and I trapped it forever in that forest.

I knew this wouldn't be a safe place for me any more so I packed everything and went to a village nearby and lived there forever and if anything would happen to this village I would always save it with my magical wand.


1 comment:

Anthony said...

Hi that story was so scary I liked it