Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Top Three Highlights Of Pt England School 2013

My best highlight of 2013 would have to be the "Waitangi Launch (Our Nations Children)." Because when we arrived there, there was Maori television and One News filming us. Also Andrew Anderson was there the guy who directed and produced "Shrek and Narnia," I even got his autograph. The best thing was that the governor general was there, it was a great honour meeting him and all the others. The food was spectacular, I loved it a lot.


My second highlight was The Waitangi Trip. The best thing there was the powhiri experience it felt like I was travelled back in time into the olden ages of the Maori time. It was really inspiring. Staying at the Copthorne Hotel, the food was very very delicious and the rooms were cool because we had sky. The
other inspiring thing was the educational experience with Mrs Brown.
Powhiri welcoming ceremony
Waitangi
Add caption

My third highlight of the year was "sixty the quest." I loved it because I was part of the show with some of the kids from my class. In our part we used lights around our body and glowing masks and we did our show in the dark so it was really cool. It was one of the best.

No comments: