Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Movie Making Reflection

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
Making a movie trailer with my friends. Also creating a garageband.



Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
Some people were mucking around and disturbing us to make our video. It was harder than I thought to make a movie trailer.



Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
I am better than I thought a creating a garageband. I never knew my friend “Anthony” was good a directing.



White Hat - What did I learn.
I learned how to edit a movie on Imovie. I learned how to export a garageband to Imovie.



Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.

Act better in the movie because I wasn't that good. Get better at climbing and doing tricks so I don’t need Mosa to be the stunt double.

No comments: