Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Opinion On Netbooks


My netbook helps me learn more because I understand more online. I can learn things myself. For example if I don't know how to fix something I can just Google search it and I won't have to bother anyone.

We don't just learn from our teachers. We mostly do our learning online. There are many different websites that helps us learn better. They are amazing from what I believe. My results are much better than when I used to use just ordinary books.

I have learnt a lot of things myself with the help of the internet and one them was how to bake a cake. Well my wanted to learn so I just learnt it as well. We didn't really know the recipes so we looked online and got it.

The special thing that I learnt from my teacher was how to be a purple cow. A lot of you may not know what a purple cow means. It means to stand out from the rest and it means to do better than your best.

The significant thing that I have learnt was how to use I movie. My friend Anthony taught me how to use thesaurus. Thesaurus is a website that helps you learn more about words that you don't know about.I once created a D.L.O using I Movie to help our school learn a karakia called Ki Nga Ho.

I have grown a lot in my key competencies when I started to use a netbook. I can manage myself
because when my teacher gives me a task to do I can do it faster and better because when I use Google docs it corrects the wrong words. I am more confident than I used to be before. I didn't know that very things that I know now. 

I love working with netbook.

No comments: