Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Weekend

At the beginning of the weekend on Saturday my dad took my family to my cousin’s house.They have a nice garden with vegetable plants, and nice flower plants. They have yummy, yummy fruit on their trees such as apples, oranges, peach and blackberries and we ate some of the fruit from their trees.
After that my cousin and I and some other kids played some soccer. We had three players in each team. It was fun playing soccer, passing the ball to your teammates and getting scores but it was also a bit hard because the other team, they had three good players. On our team the best players were only my cousin and I. The other boy he didn’t even know how to play but he was really good at being goalkeeper.It was so much fun

2 comments:

Mary-Katelin said...

Hey Raihan! My name is Mary-Katelin McFerrin. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. It sounds like you have a close family like I do. I love hanging out with my cousins! I also love flowers, and fresh fruit is the best! You seem to have a lot of fun together, especially playing sports. Is soccer your favorite? My favorite is football! Glad you had a great weekend!

Tau said...

Hi Raihan. Nice to here you go to your cousins house in the weekends. Like your writing.