Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Pablo Picasso

What could be awesomer than a topic about art?  That's right, art... The interesting name of our topic at Pt England school is ART ALIVE! The favorite subject I could ever imagine.This term we have been learning about five famous artistes. I going to talk to you about one of my favorite artist, Picasso. So lets get started.

Picasso is a famous artist that uses different perspectives in all of his paintings, for example like this one. It is a painting of a jug, a candle in the middle and a frying pan on a table. It’s one of his best painting. Picasso’s first painting was called “Riding a horse in a bullfight and his last one was called Mandolin and a guitar.


He became famous when he show artist abilities and painted himself.Pablo Picasso was a fine, young artist but sadly he died on April 8, 1973 at age of 91 years old.

Thank you very much for reading my blog.
I hope you enjoyed it, and have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I'm from the US and I'm working on a Picasso picture right this moment. Also, remember to always to follow your dreams. If you want to be an artist, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.