Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

P.M.I Reflection (Movie)

This week at Pt England School I was in creative strand (Movie Making). The movie that I made had a lot of characters mostly my friends. They were really good at acting. I was the director and also the villain in the movie.

R,J,N,M from Team 5 PES on Vimeo

Sorry guys I forgot to do the credits on the movie so here it is.

Mosa as Angela
Nathaniel as James
Jonathan as James's friend
Raihan as Villain and Director
Roman as Villain guard
Thanks for watching

This is my PMI reflection about the movie:

P: The positive thing about this movie is that we worked together and didn't muck around. It turned out to be a really cool and funny movie. Everyone liked it.


M: The negative thing about the movie was Angela's hair, it changed because on the second day of filming we went to the green screen room to look for it but another group was using it and we didn't know so we tried hard and got something similar.


I: The interesting thing about the movie was that when everyone was watching, they didn't notice the hair changing and they liked it a lot. It was hilarious.     


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you totally nailed it on editing the movie raihan. and I can't wait till the next one you make.bye

Mohammed M said...

Your movie is very funny and interesting. Keep it up....

Mohammed M said...

Your movie is very funny and interesting. Keep it up....

Sohel said...

hi Raihan I really liked your movie and was that Mosa as the girl

Raihan said...

yes mosa was he girl