Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Repost Of "My Goal"

This month is one of the most exciting moment of the year, because its the London Olympic, also spreading lots of excitement to all sport enthusiasts. I, myself is one of the enthusiasts as well, because I really like to see the sprinters run really fast, and watch the soccer games, also watch the amazing taekwon-do.

Our teacher told us to select our own goal, and I chose to do 100 push ups, which is the same as my teacher. Its a very tough challenge, but I hope I will achieve it and continue achieving.

To succeed this challenge I will have to work very hard and exercise a lot. Also never give up! My teacher showed me a website thats called “100pushup.com” and it helps a lot.

If you are someone that are taking a challenge thats about push ups you should try the website that my teacher showed me.

No comments: