Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beautiful Day At The Botanical Garden

In the weekend my family, my cousin’s family and my uncles family, we all went to the botanical garden. I was so exited when we arrived there, it was pretty cool and it was one of the best garden that I have seen in my life. We didn’t just go there to have we also went there to have a picnic as well, we took pizzas, rice, cakes, ice-creams, watermelons, fruits and some other sort of foods.

We also took some sport gears to play sport, we played soccer, touch, and lucky last cricket. After a while we left some on to take charge of our stuff and went to explore the garden. My three cousin, my brother and me we we five kids went inside the jungle, along the way we saw some amazing birds, flowers and plants we even saw a parrot also it was very adventurous exploring the jungle.

Last but not least we went back to the place where we had our picnic then packed everything up and we putted it in the car at the end of the day. Then we all went safely back home. It was such an amazing and adventurous trip to the botanical garden.

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: