Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Trip To The Panmure Pool


In the holidays my family, my cousins and I we all went to, one of my best pools in New Zealand, and it’s called the Panmure pools, “the lagoon”. After arriving at the pools I saw Samuela then got into my togs and excitedly jumped in the swimming pool. We played a lot of fun and great games in the pool.

A while later we all went outside to the long, fun, wiggly water slide it’s my best thing to do at any pools. It was the best enjoyable day of my life. Also we went in the big pool outside.
As the weather was getting worse the pool was getting colder so we had to get inside.

At 3:35 we had to go home because we had to go home because we had a birthday party at my uncle’s house. Then we packed up all our togs and our clothes then got changed and went home to go to the birthday party.
I hope you enjoyed my story, if you go to a swimming pool make sure you have FUN!

1 comment:

Chloe Martin said...

looks like you had a lovely trip Raihan.

http://www.skippyhire.com