Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A visit to my cousin's house

On Saturday the 17th of September, my family and I went to our cousin’s house. We live in Glen Innis and they live all the way in Otahuhu and it took half and hour in the car to get there.

When we arrived there we saw our cousins playing soccer with their friends. Then my brother and I asked our cousins if we could play with them, and they said yes. In this soccer match there weren't enough players because there were only eight of us so we divided the team into half, four in each team. Playing the soccer game was really enjoyable and what was more enjoyable was that we won the game.
After that we all went to the field where we always play games do things that are fun, and today we were having a cross country day. The winner gets lots of cool prizes. So we started the race first we had to run around the field then into the jungle come back from the other side of the jungle go to my cousins house an come back to the field and touch our cousin man it was a long ways of a way. I never rested in the race and I just kept going on because I really wanted all the prizes and finally I won. I came 1st my brother came 2nd and my cousin’s friend came third.

The prizes that I got two nerf guns a packet of cars and a toy plane with a remote control that can fly, my brother got five toy cars and my cousin’s friend who came third got a rugby book with all the cards in it.

That’s all I did at my cousin’s house but before that we had some food like chicken sandwich, rice mixed with chicken, hot chips pizza and ice-cream.`

On Saturday the 17th of September, my family and I went to our cousin’s house. We live in Glen Innis and they live all the way in \and it took half and hour in the car to get there.

No comments: