Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

The G.I Rap

Hi this is a rap and a teacher named Mr Umu wrote this his dream was to be a teacher and he is one now also he used to teach people and kids when he was 5 years old which is in 1990. It took him 25 years to write this song.

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin.
Much respect to my people from point England.
G.I skater’s, current status.
Collaboration with my younger generators ah!
We in the cypher, crowds twice the siza.
New MC’s spitting honey like killer beez.
Brother please, spare the prayer for the families.
Hurricane,to the crusader down in the Canterbury.

pagi to the popo, the popo to the pagi,

fia ea lo’u manava, I think I’m le masagi,
lava loa lea, fia ea so se mea mmmm I like the smell
of the papaque over there keke to the pau’a pau’a to the keke
thank you very much point England tu meke tulou lava we must restpect one another my father my mother my sister and my brother

No comments: