Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What My Friends Say About Me.

On the last day of term 1, in our class (Room 19), we had to tape a piece of paper at the back of every student and write positive things about things about them. After that we looked at our papers and were surprised of what people wrote about us.

One of the thing that somebody wrote about me was, "cool hair." I think they may have wrote this because I make my hair really cool when I come to school.

Another thing somebody wrote about me was, "you are a super star." I think they may have wrote this because I always focus on my work and I never be silly in class.

This other thing somebody said was, "you are so cool!!!." I think they may have wrote this because I am a respectful friend and a cool to hang out.

The experience of doing this was really fun and this was a great thing to do.



  

No comments: