Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Lousy Tiger Who Made A Lousy Decision

Long time ago, there lived a poor family, there were only three members in that family, a mother a son and a cow. After five years their cow had a couple of babies and their backyard was filled with cows. They sold lots of them and became very rich. They owned buildings, huge houses and even villages.One day, the old mother cow was delivering something, suddenly she tripped over a rock and broke her ankle. One of the servant told the owner that the cow couldn’t walk anymore because her ankle was broken. The owner didn’t even care, she said “Just go and kill her and cook her, I don’t care about her I lots more cow than that. They did but they left the head of that cow.

Anyway, in this other village there was a boy who always went in the jungle after school. On the first day he went a little in the jungle, on the second day he went a little more and on the third day he met a tiger and became friends with him. One day the tiger asked, “ can I eat a cow from your village? I heard that they are really tasty. The boy said “it’s too dangerous for you to go there they will catch you”.

the tiger refuse and got into a trap. The boy saved him and ran into the jungle then the tiger said “ now I’m going to EAT YOU!” “The boy said, wait, we will ask three place and if they say yes you can eat me. First they asked a deer, the deer said “ when an animal see they try to eat me and when a human see me they try to eat me as well so I say you can eat him. The second thing that they asked was the head of that cow, the cow said “ I used to be in poor family and I made them very rich but when my ankle broke they ate my body, so I say yes.

The third animal that they met was a fox. The fox asked was he trapped, yes said the boy. Where, asked the fox, the boy took him there and the fox asked the tiger to get inside. Was the door open or shut, the boy said it was shut then the fox closed it. The fox then said, let me eat him and you go and enjoy.The boy asked why are you eating him Mr fox because he is a lousy tiger who made a lousy decision

                                                  THE END  

No comments: