Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Repost Of "Technology At Tamaki Collage


I’m very excited! This year, I’m a year seven student, which means (at our school) I get to go to technology. Every Tuesday we walk a short distance to Tamaki College to participate in these amazing classes.


There are three kinds of technology classes, they are electronics, hard material (wood) and food. The first class that I went to was electronics, and it was awesome because we used weird and cool equipments to make our invention. The invention that we made was called the lighthouse.


The second class was “hard materials”, it was great but very hard, you had to sandpaper the woods a lot of times and trim the woods into the right shape. Anyway, the thing that I made was a “helicopter”.


The last class is “food” which I am in. On the first week we made pancakes and on the second week we cookies which was really delicious. We also got a book that we write our recipes in, so that we can make some at home.

It feels really great that I get to do technology and I hope you do to.

No comments: