Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Favorite Place




This term, term 2 at Point England School, our topic is called... “ART ALIVE!”. Our teacher “Mr Barks” gave us an assignment, which we had to take a picture of our favorite place and paint it in a way of an artist. I took a picture of this huge tree because at summer time, my family always have picnics under this shady tree.

I used my teacher's camera and got this photo at a awesome place called Point England Reserve. Its very nice and refreshing, also it has a beautiful beach. My best friend "Carlos" and I, marced down there and thought this tree would be great to paint.

I thought that I would do my painting in the way of Claude Monet. He is one of my favorite artist, I really like his paintings because it looks so realistic. The way that he paints is, he does little tiny strokes. 


I hope you enjoyed reading my story and have a great day.

No comments: