Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pablo Picasso Reworked

What could be awesomer than a topic about art?  That's right, art... The fabulous name of our topic topic is, ART ALIVE!!!! The favorite subject I could ever imagine.This term we have been learning about five famous artistes. I going to talk to you about one of my favorite artist, Picasso. So lets get started.

Picasso was a famous artist that used different perspectives in all of his paintings, for example like this one. It is a painting of a jug, a candle in the middle and a frying pan I think, on a table you can see that its very weird.. It’s one of his great painting. Picasso’s first painting was called “Riding a horse in a bullfight also his last one was called Mandolin and a guitar.


He became famous when he show artist abilities and painted himself. Picasso was a gorgeous young artist, but sadly, he died on 8th of April 1973 at age of 91 years old but he he was a very awesome artist. He is still famous as an artist even though he is dead. 



Thank you very much for reading my blog.
I hope you enjoyed it, and have a beautiful day.

No comments: