Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Picnic At Point England School

Every year, Pt England school always has a picnic down at the reserve on every March the first, and this  one was amazing.We walked a short distance their because it was really close. After we arrived there, we had a little meeting and after the meeting we started to have lots of fun. Anthony, Carlos, Mohammed and me had our own things. Mohammed brought some music, I brought the mat, Carlos and Anthony brought lots of food. It was wonderful.

After a while we left the picnic spot and started to make a little muddy pond close to the beach. My friends helped me make it more deeper. My brother was the one that helped most. It was amazingly fun.

After that we had a swim, I jumped of the huge rock and I was about to drown because I wasn't really good at swimming but luckily Miss Tito (my teacher) rescued me because she was one of the assistants that was in the water. She Told me that she had to stay in the water for the whole day.

When we got off the beach my friends and me went to the showers and had a shower also got changed and then had lunch. Later we played some really fun games and had a try on Mr Barks kite. At 2:30 Mr Burt (our principle) made this loud noise like a siren, then everyone started packing up and we went back to school.


No comments: